Nootropics also known as smart drugs or cognitive enhancers—are drugs, supplements, or others which improves cognitive function, especially memory, focus, creativity, or motivation, in healthy people.
Excelerol nootropics from Accelerate Excellence is one of the finest Brain Health Supplement available in the market today. Whether you are preparing for a final exam, working on an important business idea or want to get serious for a new big project, Excelerol can help support the memory, focus, and concentration you need to reach your optimal brain power. This article will describe the complete details about Excelerol supplement.
- About Excelerol
- Excelerol Features
- Excelerol Benefits
- How Does Excelerol Work?
- Excelerol Ingredients
- Excelerol Directions
- Is Excelerol Safe?
- Excelerol Interactions
- Excelerol Warnings
- Excelerol Where To Buy?
- Excelerol Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
About Excelerol Brain Supplement
Excelerol brain enhancement supplement is a ground-breaking advancement in brain health. Excelerol Clinical studies and scientific research show that the ingredients included in Excelerol helps improve your memory, focus, concentration, and alertness. It includes important chemical nutrients such as citicoline and phosphatidylserine as well as many other powerful ingredients for brain health. Excelerol is a non-prescription nutraceutical brain-health formula that comes in advanced 100% vegetarian liquid capsules allowing rapid absorption.
Excelerol Focus Supplement Features
Excelerol brain support formula contains powered pack features such as
- Number One Doctor Recommended Brain & Memory Supplement – Excelerol Brain Health Supplement Support Memory, Focus, and Concentration & Alertness and is largely recommended by doctor for brain health.
- Available Without A Prescription – Excelerol is a maximum strength brain supplement that is made using high potency herbal extracts and nutraceuticals for maximum potency.
- Clinically Tested Ingredients – Excelerol contains Citicoline, Phosphatidylserine, Huperzine, Ginko Biloba Extracts, Holy Basil Extract and many more powerful scientifically researched brain boosting ingredients.
- 30 Capsule Supply – Each box of Excelerol contains a total of 30 capsules, making it perfect for the occasional user.
- Vegetarian Pills – Excelerol vegetarian capsules contain high potency extracts in 100% vegan capsules.
- Manufactured In FDA Approved Facilities – Excelerol is manufactured in the state-of-the-art facilities and as per the FDA’s strict good manufacturing practices. Its Manufacturing facilities are FDA inspected and manufactures revolutionary pharmaceuticals to the highest FDA standards.
Excelerol brain health dietary supplement is a fast acting formula beneficial for people looking to support focus, alertness, concentration and memory. Excelerol pill is perfect for professionals, busy executives & students. Its benefits are as under
- This maximum strength formula is available easily without a prescription
- It contains many beneficial clinically tested ingredients such as citicoline, phosphatidylserine, ginko biloba and holy basil extract
- One pack contains easy to use 30 vegetable capsules
- Each liquid vcaps comes in a blister pack to maintain freshness
- It comes with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
- It is developed and made in the USA under the guidance of Dr. Eric Wood ND, a leading naturopathic physician.
How Does Excelerol Work?
Excelerol brain supplement works in many different ways to promote both short term and long term cognitive functions of the brain. It works to support the neurotransmitters. It also works to improve oxygen and blood circulation, enhance energy distribution and promote brain growth. It helps to reduces stress in the body by supporting the Central Nervous System to increase the production level of serotonin, GABA and dopamine. This brain supplement decreases the rate of cell deteriorating, hence improving the brain capacity and its performance. It also supports reducing the effect of Alzheimer condition.
The Excelerol ingredients list contains a variety of herbal remedies, plus a few synthetic nootropic supplements.
- Main Ingredients – Vitamin B 12,Niacin (as Niacinamide), Guarana Extract, Kola Nut Extract, DMAE, Acetyl L-Carnitine Bacoppa Monnieri Extract, Peppermint Oil, Tulsi (Holy Basil) Extract, Green Tea Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rhodiola Extract, Phosphatidylserine, L-Tyrosine, White Tea Extract, Black Tea Extract, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Citicoline, Huperzine Extract, and Vinpocetine .
- Other Ingredients – Glycerin, hypromelose (vegetarian). Less than 1% titanium dioxide.
- Excelerol Supplement Facts – Vitamin B 12 1250 mcg 20,833%, Niacin (as Niacinamide) 5 mg 25% and Proprietary blend 325 mg: Guarana Extract, Kola Nut Extract, DMAE, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Baccoppa Monnieri Extract, Peppermint Oil, Tulsi (Holy Basil) Extract, Green Tea Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rhodiola Extract, Phosphatidylserine, L-Tyrosine, White Tea Extract, Black Tea Extract, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Citicoline, Huperzine Extract & Vinpocetine
Each of these ingredients is tested independently by professional, and their potential to improve brains functions is well established. Excelerol also contains a slight amount of caffeine in it. And this is part of the reason why it is effective, as your body requires caffeine to overcome the brain fog that you may suffer during intense mental activities. Usually, caffeine gets a bad rap, but the amount in this product is just sufficient to stimulate your brain.
Allergens Beware. This supplement is free from animal products, wheat, eggs, and gelatin and dairy. It contains some extracts derived from soy. It also includes naturally occurring caffeine: about 75mg per capsule from green tea and other herbal ingredients.
The Excelerol dosage is to take 1-3 capsules a day or as recommended by a health care professional. It does not need to be taken with food.
Is Excelerol Safe? Excelerol Side Effects
There are no major adverse reactions for people taking the active ingredient in Excelerol have been reported in any of the more than 60 countries where these ingredients are currently available. However, it is always suggested that pregnant or nursing woman never take supplements without consulting their doctor. In addition, if you have any questions or concerns related to product safety, it is best to discuss it with your health care professional. Keep the product out of reach of children.
Excelerol Brain Supplement Interactions
There are no known drugs or medications interactions with Excelerol. As this is a kind of multivitamin with natural ingredients, there will be hardly any interactions. One noticeable thing about this product is lot more content of vitamin B. So, just to be safe do not use any other vitamin B supplements while taking this product. Moreover, Excelerol contains some extracts derived from soy. So if you are allergic to soy, be careful and do not use this product. But before using any new supplement, it is best to consult your doctor to check allergies and safe for you. Thus, it is best to consult your doctor before using Excelerol or any other new supplement.
Excelerol Brain Supplement Warnings
Consult your doctor before using Excelerol if your are pregnant or nursing and have high blood pressure or heart problems, any pre-existing health conditions or are taking prescription drugs. Do not exceed the recommended Excelerol dose.
Excelerol Where To Buy?
Excelerol is currently available over the counter (OTC) exclusively through Excelerol website or through select health care professionals. Excelerol is not available in a retail store at this time. It can be bought only after following a brief application process to approve for you or through subscription to their official website http://www.excelerol.com/ or through select medical and healthcare professionals. Alternatively, you can also order Excelerol by calling – 1-800-765-FOCUS (3628).
There are many positive customer reviews of Excelerol. It has received 3.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
Positive customer reviews – One customer says just after 30 minutes of taking Excelerol, he felt more focused, relaxed and alert. He could concentrate better and appreciates wide range of brain enhancing ingredients list. He also mentioned that Excelerol tastes better with a minty flavor that is far better than the most bitter herbal flavor pills. Another user says Excelerol works really well and is just as advertised. It is a perfect cognitive product she had ever used which improved her short term memory. One happier user says it is a great natural pill that works as a brain supplement. It allows him to stay focused and more awake for hours without any negative side effects.
Negative customer reviews – Some customers were disappointed with the results and price of Excelerol. One user says to have no improvement but caused some unpleasant side effects. Another user didn’t like its minty tasting flavor and found the product much too expensive than other brain supplements.
Based on many positive customer reviews and its money back guarantee, it is highly recommended product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Excelerol FDA approved?
Excelerol is a dietary supplement and does not require performing premarket review by the FDA. However, it is manufactured according to FDA’s strict good manufacturing practice requirements and FDA inspected facilities that meet pharmaceuticals FDA standards.
Are the ingredients in Excelerol clinically tested?
Yes, Excelerol ingredients are backed by extensive clinical and scientific research.
Is Excelerol a vegan/ vegetarian brain supplement?
Yes, Excelerol is made using Vcap vegetarian capsules. It does not contain gelatin or other animal products, thus it is completely vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Does Excelerol contain caffeine?
Excelerol does not contain any artificial forms of caffeine, but it does contain some caffeine from natural plants sources such as Chinese green tea and the Brazilian wonder plant guarana. 2 Excelerol capsules consist of nearly the same caffeine content as a cup of coffee.
How to store Excelerol?
Keep Excelerol in a cool, dark place away from sunlight. It is best to keep refrigerated but not frozen as freezing will freeze liquids inside the capsules. Avoid them exposing to heat, extreme cold or prolonged sunlight. Capsules contain high potency liquid extracts, so do not crush or puncture them.
What is Excelerol Satisfaction Guarantee?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with Excelerol during the first 90 days, you may return them for a full refund less Shipping and handling to following address – Accelerated Intelligence Returns, 717 N. Union Street, #150, Wilmington, DE 19805 USA or contact Tel: 1-800-765 FOCUS (3628) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I get Excelerol free sample?
No, there is no free sample of Excelerol offered. But the product is backed by 90 days money back guarantee, so you can give it a risk free try.
How can I contact Customer Service?
Excelerol customer service and contact details are
- Toll-free phone number – 1-800-765-FOCUS (3628)
- Email – email@example.com
Excelerol is manufactured by several decades old international pharmaceutical company located in the United States. It is a unique blend of high quality active ingredients in an easy to use liquid capsule form. To check product efficacy, it is best to try them yourself and decide its effectiveness. Give it a risk free try today owing to its money back guarantee and live more focused and alert life.
Table of Contents