Dopamine by Designs For Health is a neurotransmitter that controls the behavior, memory, motivation, energy level, and mood swings. The low level of this neurotransmitter makes you feel tired, lazy, non-motivated and memory problems. DopaBoost is the dietary supplement that boosts the dopamine level naturally. Taking DopaBoost would be like recharging yourself. The body produces its own energy with higher dopamine level. It can practically make you a happier person.
It uses natural ingredients to make the body create its own dopamine, rather than imposing this neurotransmitter into the body. The ingredients used here can cross the blood-brain barrier that make things easier.
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is required for the final decarboxylation step that makes dopamine from its precursor. It is a coenzyme for the enzyme that converts the L-DOPA into dopamine. Enough of this vitamin in the system ensures that the brain can make the adequate amount of dopamine.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a derivative of L-tyrosine. L-Tyrosine is the amino acid from which the dopamine is synthesized. Having this base will also help the body produce its own dopamine. This amino acid is in acetylated form for its bioavailability and stability which makes it an ideal choice as a nutrient for dopamine production.
- Macuna pruriens extract contains the precursor L-DOPA that ultimately gets converted to dopamine. It can also cross the blood-brain barrier for the easy access. This herbal extract contains the L-DOPA that has 60% potency. The extract has been using for treating depression in olden times. It is safe and can restore energy back in the body.
- Green Tea extract is loaded with antioxidants like EGCG. It has the antioxidant property that can protect the brain cells and obviously has the entry ticket to the brain. It protects the neurons and also has a positive effect on the dopamine-making.
- Quercetin can inhibit the actions of 2 enzymes that metabolize or break down dopamine that causes a low level of this neurotransmitter. By inhibiting these enzymes, quercetin helps preserve dopamine in the brain and maintains good health.
Designs for health DopaBoost dosage
The recommended DopaBoost dosage is 2 capsules per day. 2 capsules is the limit unless the physician says otherwise.
DopaBoost side effects
There are no side effects reported for DopaBoost. DopaBoost itself does not cause side effects but one may not rule out the chances with the individual ingredients.
The possible side effects of DopaBoost are hypotension, nausea, gastrointestinal bleeding etc due to the presence of L-DOPA from the herbal extract. Likewise, the quercetin may cause tingling feeling in the limbs and headache.
The use of DopaBoost with hyperthyroidism does not look good. It also has the possible interaction with supplements that carry St.John’s wort, SAMe, 5-HTP etc.
Not that there would be side effects, these are the possible ones that may or may not happen. So far, DopaBoost has come out clear with the side effects possibility.
Aaron was recommended by his doctor because DopaBoost has got 60% of the active ingredient. Other products usually has very less of this in it. He also assures that there are no side effects.
It has been prescribed by many naturopathic doctors and chiropractors. It is easy to take no interference with sleep. The only caution is that it is better not taken after the evening.
Bottom Line – Is DopaBoost any good?
Overall, the reviews show that the product is effective with no adverse effects. It may not be the best in the market but sure is one of the best and effective ones.
Table of Contents