When we talk about stress levels, we are actually talking about the cortisol and adrenaline levels in the body. These are the hormones that get hiked with the stress. When we are upset, tensed, and anxious, you see these hormones more in the system than necessary that also jeopardize the total balance. Though these are useful compounds for the body, they should just be in adequate amount, not more than that.
The CatecholaCalm dietary supplement helps to regulate these hormone levels and promotes calmness and relaxation. When cortisol and adrenaline are too much in the system, we feel agitated, anxious, and will not be able to relax at all. It brings this needed calmness and enables relaxation to lead the normal life.
- CatecholaCalm is a supplement that can correct the imbalance of catecholamine, the group of neurotransmitters. The imbalance that comes after trauma could be harmful to the other hormones as well. CatecholaCalm prevents this situation by correcting the imbalance.
- It regulates the cortisol and adrenaline levels.
- By regulating these hormones, it prevents the metabolic malfunctions that affect the insulin levels, serum glucose level etc.
- It contains adaptogens that make the body adjust to the stress and does not cause elevated levels of the stress hormones.
- It is an adrenal tonic to maintain the adrenal glands functions intact and not wavering from normal.
Designs for health CatecholaCalm ingredients
- Vitamin C is a co-factor for the synthesis of catecholamine and for the adrenal functions. It can maintain the steady catecholamine production to maintain its level. Its antioxidant property prevents the destruction of this neurotransmitter.
- Thiamine deficiency is seen associated with the destruction of the catecholamine neurotransmitter norepinephrine. Adding it in CatecholaCalm can dampen the deficiency and bring balance.
- Riboflavin is a needed cofactor for the stress hormone balance.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxal-5-phosphate is an anti-stress agent that can reduce the norepinephrine level significantly.
- Vitamin B12 is another vitamin, the deficiency of which can lead to the imbalance in the catecholamine group. The deficiency can interfere with the metabolism of this group and cause elevated levels.
- Pantothenic acid can calm the nerves and is useful in chronic stress by regulating the hormones. It is also found to regulate the adrenal functions.
- Magnesium has its importance in a roundabout way. The stress and elevated catecholamine level can make the cells absorb less magnesium. By providing the highly absorbable chelated form of magnesium as here in CatecholaCalm can make the cells taken it and use it for suppressing the release if catecholamines. In short, magnesium, when absorbed by the cells, will lead to calming the nerves that are agitated during stress.
- Taurine is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that inhibits the bad effecting hormones and also promotes the making of GABA to bring calmness.
- L-Theanine can reduce the norepinephrine levels and suppress the stimulatory effects of caffeine.
- Lemon balm is an anti-anxiety agent. It enhances the production of GABA, the calming amino acid that inhibits the neurotransmitters.
- Passion flower extract is another ingredient in CatecholaCalm that increases the production of GABA and suppress the neurotransmitter activity under stress.
- Valerian increases the release of GABA from the brain cells. It has calming effects on the nerves and works as an excellent anti-anxiety remedy.
- Ashwagandha helps in the depletion of stress hormone cortisol and brings relaxation into the picture. It can induce rest and sleep, with its adaptogenic abilities.
- Phosphatidylserine used here is taken from sunflower lecithin. It is useful in reducing the pituitary activity under stress and reduces the release of cortisol.
CatecholaCalm for sleep
The body and mind cannot sleep with too much of the stress hormone roaming around. The nerves would be on their ends and too agitated to let the mind sleep. The ingredients in CatecholaCalm can bring this relaxation to the nerves, reduce the stress levels, and induce sleep better. An agitated mind would never able to sleep and when this agitation is taken out, the mind can shut down and relax.
CatecholaCal comes in capsule form. One needs to take 3 capsules per day o have the calming effects. It can be taken at once or in 2 parts. The capsule must be taken along with the meals to avoid side effects.
CatecholaCalm side effects
CatecholaCalm itself does not cause any side effects. It has sedative powers that can get worse when used with alcohol or with other stress busters. The possible side effect is drowsiness. So people who need to drive or working with machinery need caution while taking the capsules. Some may even be hypersensitive and cause allergic reactions.
It is also recommended to start with just 1 capsule per day, check the compatibility and then increase the dose to 2 capsules a day and then increase it the next day or when the body allows.
- Kara who has high night-time cortisol level uses this CatecholaCalm and has got positive results, her insomnia got cured, and she feels completely rested with no anxious feeling.
- Michael uses this supplement along with another remedy for Hashimoto’s disease. He assures that there are no side effects of using it.
- Andy suffers nervous sweating and ever since he started on CatecholaCalm he has got rid of this habit and could stay calm. He says she feel normal now. He takes 1 capsule in the afternoon and the other 2, 1-2 hours before bed.
When you surf through the reviews you can see that there is very less mention of any side effects for CatecholaCalm. The negative ratings were given all due to lack of enough positive results rather than any side effect. So it should be considered a safe product to be used.
There have been hardly any reviews that show how CatecholaCalm works with other prescription medications. Logic says that it may not go very well as both the actions together cannot be positive. So have a talk with the doctor before you decide.
CatecholaCalm is like godsend for all those who crave to go natural. They get the needed relief from stress and stress-related effects. With the reduction in stress hormones and bringing balance to the system, all with no harmful effects, CatecholaCalm could be the sure recommendation for an anti-stress treatment.
Table of Contents