Active lives plus aging makes brain health more important than ever. To help give a spark to your brain health, let me introduce you to Ascenta Spark, a dietary supplement with a tangerine flavor that help keeps your brain healthy and mind sharp. Marc St-Onge, a scientist and founder of Ascenta Health developed Spark’s unique formula to help people live healthier and more vital lives, naturally. Read on to know more about Ascenta Spark Reviews, ingredients and more.
Ascenta Spark Cognitive Health
Ascenta Spark, a liquid dietary supplement supports brain health and helps improve memory and focus. The founder believes that a healthy brain is essential for happiness and liveliness in life. Hence, this product includes amazing ingredients that not only enhances brain function, memory and focus, but also helps you get the most out of the day. Its unique blend of six active ingredients is also beneficial for your cognitive health. One teaspoon of Ascenta Spark delivers 500mg of EPA+DHA, plus phosphatidylserine, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamin D3 – all to offer brain health benefits.
Ascenta Spark Liquid – Features
- Marc St-Onge formulated this Dietary Supplement
- It supports Brain Health, Memory & Focus
- It includes ingredients like Omega-3, Phosphatidylserine, Antioxidants and Vitamin D
- This product comes in a liquid form
- One bottle contains 150 ml or 5.1 fl oz
- Their price is around $35
- Its dimensions are 2.1 x 2.1 x 5.3 in
- Its weight is 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg).
Does Ascenta Spark Work?
The answer to this question is the benefits that this product offers
- It helps support cognitive health (memory and focus) and brain function.
- It includes a source of antioxidants for eye health.
- It contains a beneficial source of omega-3 (EPA & DHA) and vitamin D for the maintenance of good health.
- Sourced from all-natural, sustainable ingredients
Ascenta Spark Ingredients
It contains a unique blend of six active ingredients like omega-3 (EPA & DHA), and vitamin D from all-natural, sustainable ingredients. These ingredients work together to support brain health and function, including memory, focus, and cognitive health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids EPA+DHA are very well-researched for their benefits in cognitive function. It has also shown to promote healthy brain aging and maintenance of general good health
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) plays a key role in enhancing and protecting brain function
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids with strong protective functions within the macular region of the human eye
- Vitamin D3 has proven benefits in brain health and neurological function
- Other Ingredients includes High oleic sunflower oil (organic), medium chain triglycerides (from palm oil), all natural flavoring, olive oil, natural tocopherols (derived) from non-GMO soy), canola oil, ascorbyl palmitate, monk fruit extract, ascorbic acid.
Ascenta Spark Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml) and Servings per Container: 30
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 40
- Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- + Trans 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 25 mg
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU/ 25 ug
- EPA + DHA (from squid oil) 500 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 150 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 350 mg
- Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower) (Sharp-PS GREEN)100 mg
- Lutein (from marigold extract) 2 mg
- Zeaxanthin (from capsicum fruit extract) 1 mg
Ascenta Spark Directions To Use
All adults’ 19-years and older can consume 1 tsp. in a day. After opening the bottle, refrigerate and consume within 100 days. Shake the bottle well before each use. If safety seal is broken or missing, do not use the product.
Ascenta Spark Brain Health Review
This product has received 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Most of the users are happy with their purchase.
Daniel says he is on the second bottle and it feels good. He will continue to monitor its effects and take one tsp. once a day.
Vaughn is using it for six months now. Initially, he was skeptical about the product and results seemed subtle because it only requires one teaspoon full in the morning. Then he began to really appreciate the difference it made in sparking early morning brain activity. He closely monitored whether it was spark or coffee that made difference and it was Spark.
P. McConnell used for his 6-year-old son with ADHD. It has greatly improved his ability to focus and retain information at school. This product contains great supplements for brain health so he recommends it to anyone with a memory or focus issue.
Ascenta Spark Conclusion
If you or any of your near one is having a problem with memory or focus, then give your brain health a spark with Ascenta Spark.
Table of Contents