Anxiety is natural and every single person is affected by it by nature. But for some, anxiety becomes a disorder and they get affected even for the slightest provocation or for no reason. Taking prescription medication can provide them relief but they do come with lot of side effects.
Anxiety Drops from professional formulas is a homeopathic preparation that gives natural relief from anxiety and related symptoms. Anxiety Drops is safer to use than prescription drugs. This homeopathic formula can boost the body’s natural ability to curb the negative stress and reduce anxiety.
Professional Formulas Homeopathic Anxiety Drops
Anxiety drops is a natural supplementary drops that is safe to use daily. Unlike the drugs for anxiety, it has no side effects nor does it cause any addiction. It can
- Boost the body’s stress resistance
- Reduce anxiety and its symptoms
- Relieve mental fatigue
- Help the body cope with the cause if stress and anxiety
- Promotes general well being
- Stabilize the mood
- Promotes better sleep and allows the body to rest
Anxiety drops contains herbal extracts in their diluted form that are known to help with the mental and emotional health. The natural ingredients help in overall well being than simply concentrating on the anxiety.
Ingredients of Professional Formulas Anxiety Drops
- Purple locoweed (oxytropis lambertii- 4x) is believed to possess mood stabilizing ability and to reduce the mental stress.
- Natrum muriaticum (Sodium chloride- 4x) is useful in dealing with stress and relieves the changes and symptoms. It is also helpful to induce restful sleep at night.
- Tiger lily (Lilium lancifolium- 30x) is responsible for promoting general health. The overall energy production is increased to combat the mental fatigue.
- Borax – 4x, is a mineral salt
- Causticum (6X) can relieve the insecurity feelings, anxiety and the restlessness or sleep disturbances faced due to stress
- Elettaria cardamomum (6X) can relieve the symptoms of stress and since it is the first step to anxiety, anxiety is cured at the base level.
- Plumbum metallicum (12X) is another ingredient that has positive effects on anxiety sufferings and its symptoms
- Sepia (12X) is a widely used ingredient in homeopathy to treat stress and anxiety in women. It is also good to get good night sleep.
- Ignatia amara (12X, 30X) is taken from seeds of St.Ignatious tree. It has been used for anxiety treatment and to relieve depression. It is highly beneficial for the panic attacks.
- Gelsemium sempervirens(12X, 30X, 60X) is another ingredient used in alternative treatment for anxiety.
- Purified water and 20% alcohol
How to use Anxiety Drops? Professional Formulas Anxiety Drops Dosage
Anxiety Drops is made to be useful for all from the age of 4 and above. The dosage differs from children to adults. Adults can take about 10 drops every 10 minutes. The dosage should not continue for more than 3 hours at a time. If you need to continue the dose, give it hourly after that, until the symptoms reduce. Whatever the dosage is it should not be more than 12 hours.
Chronic anxiety conditions may take 10-15 drops thrice daily for a maximum of 6 weeks. Relief should be visible within this period and if not, a doctor should be consulted.
For children, the dosage is half the dose recommended for adults. That means 5 drops every 10 minutes for a maximum of 3 hours and hourly dose thereafter for up to 12 hours. Anxiety drops are not recommended for infants and children under the age of 4.
Administer the Anxiety drops in desired number, under the tongue and keep it there for as long as possible. The capillary vessels under the tongue helps the drops to be taken directly into the circulatory system and thus helping in faster action. The dropper is provided with the bottle.
The symptom relief is mostly seen faster and should be under control within an hour or two. Anxiety drops do not make you drowsy and is safe in that regard.
When to use Anxiety Drops? Does Anxiety Drops really work?
Anxiety is natural but at times it goes out of hand, there has to be done something to get it under control. The feel of dread, expecting the worst, restlessness, lack of concentration, feeling and being jumpy, looking for danger always and staying alert are all signs of anxiety going out of hand. The body is no longer able to control the response that is induced necessarily or unnecessarily. In these situations anxiety has gone beyond being a feeling.
The pounding heart, sweating, breathing problems are all nearing the panic attack. All these situations could be reduced and relieved by the help of Anxiety Drops. The body could be molded to respond positively under the pressured situations and stay calm all the while. Even of you feel uncomfortable, take the recommended single dose of Anxiety Drops and see the difference.
Precautions while using Anxiety drops
- Should be stored away from children
- Store in a dark area away from sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
- Do not administer to pregnant and nursing women
- Needless to say, do not use the bottle that has the seal opened or tampered with.
Professional Formulas Anxiety Drops Customer reviews
Pamela has been suffering from stress related insomnia. After trying so many homeopathic products, she happened upon Anxiety Drops. She no longer suffers from the after effects of stress and is now enjoying peaceful sleep at night. She assures that it calms the mind during day and helps her to sleep at night, with no addiction at all.
Shadfield is relieved that her daughter is able to get over the prescription drugs for anxiety. She is currently on Anxiety Drops without any problem. It works faster.
Casey is another victim to the under-pressure stress. Since she has been on Anxiety Drops she stays calm even under those pressure situations. She states that it tastes good and comes in a large bottle for the price it is being paid for.
Where to buy Anxiety Drops?
The ease for use, faster working, and fair price is what makes Anxiety Drops popular and effective. It comes in a bottle of 60 ml approx. 2 fl.oz. The product is shipped for free so you pay only for the product.
Table of Contents